Skip to main content

Potential

I'm I powerful enough to control things that happen in my life through my fantasies? It should be possible, I think I am, I should be able to, but how, when there is so much noise in my thoughts, which is hard to comprehend? I'm unsettled, not at ease. I'm haunted and it wont let go of my mind, the only thing I have that helps generate my hopes, my dreams.
Sometimes a simple thought gets to my brain, I want so badly for it to happen, it does and its all a déjà vu, sometimes it doesn't, and I do not know if I'm dreaming or not. I am alive but it feels like I'm hallucinating, even when I'm awake.
Images that burst out in my head are unclear, my vision seems vague, and I am unable to tell the difference between what's real and what's not. I look into another human being, I stare into those eyes, and I see the stars. Then I realize, that I am a lost soul, trying to express myself, but my voice wont show, I cannot say a word, its a nightmare. Then I wake from my sleep. What time is it, am I late to make my dreams come true, to fulfill my plans for the day?
But I'm alone, in a dark room sited in a corner, all I can hear is the clock, tik tok, the seconds go, turning into minutes, hours, days, weeks, years. This time its real, I am not in a dream. All my concentration is stolen by the two clocks hanging on these walls, crickets outside in the night, you cannot hear them through the day, but right now all I can think about is what do I do during the day, what is my destiny, when does the cricket inside me roar, Am I active in the day or in the night? What has the system put me through? I feel more confused, I need light when its at night and I crave darkness during the day. So where is the switch, to light up my world during the night?
It just crossed my mind that I know my potential, I know where I belong, I hide myself with the crickets during the day, and come out in the silent night, its when my light glows, I can finally see and control, whatever I long for. I am a rebel, with the wolves is where I belong.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lonely

My dreams,anticipations,running through my mind, all this when its cold and silent through the night. Loneliness is what I feel,and I cannot achieve when I'm alone. Where did all my friends go? I try to reach them through my phone, but lonely is all I know,  I'm afraid of the things about me that they might have known. So I go through my contacts, who should I call? Do they want to see me in their contact list? Breathe, I keep telling myself, breathe. There must be someone out there who also feels the breeze, Of letting you be the phone contact that rings, Oh why do I feel like this? Someone tell me please, That it's just not me,who clenches my fist, Because I feel so angry at me, at myself You being angry at yourself, Because you know your strength, but are afraid to take a step. Because lonely is your only friend. Eventually you realize, Its freezing in the outside, You've got only you as your warmth inside, Its not lonely, Its just you that

What I want

It's a new day, it's a new dawn, And I'm not gonna bring myself down Because of the things that make me frown A friend told me there's no need to greif, if he doesn't love you then there's no reason to believe in him. I built castles for me and now everything is crashing down because of you. You lied to me, it was composed of everything you wanted from me. My body my blood, everything that comprises me. I gave it all to you only to end up in disbelief I'm not going to dwell on this one because you are now my past, I wasn't the only one and as usual I'm selfish like that, but it's your fault, u told me that it was just you and I. Now things have gone sour, my bitter heart bleeds every summer, There's nobody to wake me up from this slumber, I'm better off without you there's no need to suffer. Now my skin glows because I'm healed even after we had great supper I'm happier this way it's what I am used to don't

The real deal in friendship

Friendship, something that we all crave for, or is it just me?Friendship,a relationship that comes with its own kind of affection and satisfaction. Have you ever asked yourself how many people call you their friends? Have you written a list of those you consider your friend? Well, its not a recommendation or anything, just, I believe you should know where you stand.            Friendship brings along a package of lots of goodies, like understanding, no matter how awkward I am, no matter the situation I am in. Friendship comes with sacrifices, you give your friend some of your time without expecting anything back, you come through for them in the best of your ability when they're in trouble.          It took me quite some time, to know who my real friends are, it took me long enough to realize what kind of a friend I am. I had to improve myself, my attitude towards life, my expectation of people who are in my circle. I had to learn that its not all the time I'll be with my f